Levitra, Viagra and Cialis are may be suitable for some men who suffer from heart disease. Please consult your doctor before you take any ED medication, whether generic or brand name, to ensure the medication is right for you.
To gain the best results from taking ED medication such as Cialis, Levitra and Viagra, a few simple principles should be followed:
- Wait for a full hour before beginning sexual activities to give the ED medication time to take effect.
- Ensure you engage in sufficient sexual stimulation after taking Cialis, Levitra or Viagra.
- Do not eat a large meal too soon to taking Cialis, Levitra or Viagra.
- Do not drink too much alcohol. (Alcohol decreases sexual performance.)
- Try not to be anxious or nervous, just remain relaxed and clam.